1. What are the Publication Charges for IJASER ?
Publication Charges is 800 USD which includes reviewing, formatting, publishing and maintainance for lifetime.
2. What is the Indexing Agency of IJASER ?
IJASER is indexed in SCOPUS. Please download excel sheet from https://www.elsevier.com/?a=91122. You can search with ISSN 2277-9442
3. How can one see IJASER published papers indexed in Scopus?
For this you need Institutional Login credentials of Scopus. You can also check the Scopus citations of Published articles using below link https://ijaser.com/ScopusIndexedPapers2021.pdf.
4. Is it Open Access Journal?
Yes, IJASER is Open Access Journal. Published articles can be downloaded free of cost by any researcher throughout the globe.
5. How much time to complete a review?
Every submitted paper Originality is checked by Turnitin Online Platform (www.turnitin.com). If the paper Originality is more than 85% then it is forwarded for detailed review by Reviewer Team . Review Time varies from 40-60 days
6. How to submit a paper in IJASER?
Please submit your manuscript by attaching your manuscript and then send mail to [email protected] . Your paper must be in MS Word or PDF format.
7. Do I need to submit the copyright form along with the manuscript?
It is not compulsary but highly appreciable if the author submit copyright form along with the article.
8. What is the minimum time for solving any Query related to Publication?
24 hours-72 hours.
9. How to correct an experimental data in published paper?
Contact the editorial team at [email protected] Mention the changes and provide the revised manuscript. The revised manuscript shall be published in accordance to editor suggestion.
10. What is the Page limit for single paper ?
Single article should be at least of 05 pages and more. Good research work of more than 10 pages are given preference. Special consideration is reserved for Project Funded Research Work. In case of more figures/images/table, papers up to 40 pages will be accepted.
11. Copyright and Licensing Information of IJASER.
IJASER is Publisher which uses authors work to be in Licensed under Creative Common (CC-BY-NC-ND) as it allows the public to adapt and share an author's work, as long as the author credentials are properly cited (reuse is only applicable for non-commercial purposes)
Publication Frequency: Bi Annual
Subject Category: Science (All) and Engineering (All)